Our project, “Taking action in schools for a more sustainable world through Sustainable Development Goals – ACT! “is now approved! ACT! is an Erasmus+ KA2 project which lasts 28 months. The project began in December 2021 and ends in April 2024. The five (5) following partners, coming from four (4) different countries, joined to meet the project’s needs.
- SOSU Østjylland, from Denmark.
- Fundatia Ecologica Green (FEG), from Romania.
- Giovani Valdarno Società cooperativa sociale, from Italy.
- p-consulting.gr from Greece.
- Private School Themistoklis S.A, from Greece.
ACT! project focuses on developing the needed tools and methods so as children and teachers from different countries, different educational and cultural environments can have the ability t0 work together on global topics related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Our Target groups
The project is addressed to:
- Children 14–18 years old;
- Teachers of 14–18 years old students;
- Primary / upper secondary schools;
- Other training institutions;
- Educational authorities;
- NGOs and organizations working for sustainable development.
- Public & private educational stakeholders;
- Local/ regional/ national/ European community;
United we ACT!